Give life and grow the business that you always have dreamed about from home
Say ‘chao’ to the struggle and ‘hola’ to success.
Get your tickets for the Mumpreneur Launch 2019 now. Limited spots available.
Mumpreneur Launch 2019
Learn how to start and grow your small business while raising your kids. The Mumpreneur Launch 2019 will give you the opportunity to meet three successful mums that started from nothing and now run successful businesses from home. It’s a kid-friendly event – little ones get in free.
So what we will cover on the Mumpreneur Launch 2019?
- How to unlock ideas and give life to your business
- How to start a business from home
- Marketing for small businesses
- How to become visible and gain traction on social media
- A networking session where all your question can be answered.
By purchasing your ticket to the Mumpreneur Launch 2019, you will get:
- A panel of four successful presenters
- Networking session
- Welcome pack
- Kids’ entertainment
- Free kids’ tickets
- Food and drinks
Say YES to start your stay-at-home mum journey. Spots are limited!
Meet the presenters
Fiona is not a regular mum. She’s the creator of Glow Dry Australia – the new way to tan! After running her tanning salon from home, looking after 15-month kid and being a FIFO wife, Fiona decided to give life to an idea – a powder to dry your fake tan. After ten months of researching and testing, she started her business from home. She will share how she became successful, and how you can do the same with a little e-commerce or marketing experience.
Is your champion, your advisor and your secret weapon when talking about Digital Marketing. She’s also a mum of two kids, as well as a FIFO wife. She’ll teach you essential marketing strategies..
A work-at-home mum of one and an ‘image storyteller’. Amanda will share with you some tips and tricks on how to connect with your audience and sell your product or service online.
A mother of girls during the day, and a business coach for stay-at-home mums at night. Lucy will share her strategies on how to unlock your ideas and give life to your dream business from home.
The Mumpreneur Launch 2019 will inspire you, and show you that it is possible to build and run a business as a stay-at-home mum.
This event is for you if
– You’re looking to start a business from home but don’t know how to do it
– You have limited business and marketing experience but want to learn
– You started a business from home but are feeling stuck and are not sure what direction to ahead towards next
– You’re looking for a network of mums who are not afraid to get out of their comfort zone and grow their own business while raising their kids
– You would like to connect with a group of women who inspire and motivate you
– You’re ready to hustle and show to your kids that you’ll do whatever it takes to give life to big dreams
NOTE: If you’re bringing your kids, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming the number of kids and age. Please note that your kids are your own responsibility. There will be activities provides for the little one but they must be supervised by you at all times.
Thanks to all the sponsors for their support
Doug is not mumpreneur but he is dadpreneur lol. He is a balloon enthusiast who enjoys bringing that extra bit of joy to our Mumpreneur Launch to keep the little people entertained while mum learns about business and marketing.
Yael, our Digital Marketing guru will teach you how to run your marketing department as a small business.
Naomi is a freelance copywriter who writes blogs and web copy for small businesses in Perth. Naomi loves writing and will find the best words to tell your story.
Laura educates and inspires people to do Facebook lives! Let her supports you to start using FB Lives to grow your business – just like she did! She has an amazing personality and is an inspiring mumpreneur.